We want you to enjoy your Eton Shirts and would therefore like to share our expertise about how to take care of your shirts.
- Unbutton the shirt and follow these care instructions.
- Do not overfill the washing machine.
- Set the washing machine on a low spin dry setting.
- Once the washing program is finished, hang the shirt on a hanger and stretch the collar and cuffs and front placket gently. Do not wring the shirts.
- A light iron may be desirable for that extra finishing touch.
Professional laundry suggestions:
For optimal results, ask your cleaners to use light press and no starch. Collar, cuffs and front plackets are not recommended for pressing.